Warranty - Terms & Conditions
- This limited warranty does not cover any damages caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty does not damage from accidents.
- This limited warranty does not warrant that the product won’t become obsolete at some point in the future.
- This limited warranty does not cover products that were previously repaired by an unauthorized 3rd party.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty only covers the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.
How to obtain services?
Please contact us at email@example.com with the following information:
1. Your Full Name
2. Serial Number of your product
3. Date of purchase
4. Description of your issue
5. Photo or Video of your issue (taken with phone)
What Ascrono will do:
The Ascrono support team will assess your problem within 48h (on weekdays) and offer one of the following solutions, depending on the nature of your problem:
- Instructions how to overcome the issue or fix the issue yourself (for simple issues)
- Send replacement parts
- Send a replacement product (New or refurbished)
Ascrono will decide which option to offer to the customer.
What Ascrono will not do:
This limited warranty does not assume the risk of loss or damage during shipment. This limited warranty won’t insure the product during its shipment to the customer.
No other express warranty applies.
This warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty. No employee, agent, dealer, or other person is authorized to alter this warranty or make any other warranty on behalf of Ascrono.
Limitation of liability
Ascrono shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages. Some countries, districts, or states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of relief, incidental, consequential, special, or indirect damages, or the limitation of liability to special amounts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.